Spirotrac® V to Spirotrac® 6 Software Upgrade Windows 11 Compatible
Manufactured by: Vitalograph®
Vitalograph Spirotrac® 6 is a powerful and flexible diagnostic workstation software, with the ability to integrate test results with electronic medical record (EMR) systems. Suitable for general healthcare and occupational health environments.
Featuring a new user interface design based on customer feedback, Spirotrac is now even more intuitive and easy-to-use. It allows you to consolidate both Spirometry and ECG through a single, flexible, and powerful application solution. Filing and storing results could not be simpler with fast connection to your EMR system.
This upgrade purchase from CDS includes:
- SpiroTutor Online Training (up to 4 user accounts)
- Spirotrac 6 Software Download
- Vitalograph Connect Software for EMR connection
- 1 hr Tech Support for Data Migration
Minimun System Requirements:
- Processor Speed: 2.00 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2GB (Min), 4GB (Recommended)
- Disk Space: If the .NET version 4.5.1 framework is not already installed this will require an additional 2 Gigabyte of hard disk space. If SQL Server Express is not already installed this will require an additional 1 Gigabyte of hard disk space
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 11
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1
- USB port for Pneumotrac or other compatible devices
- A monitor that supports a screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Bluetooth support for the BT-12 ECG device
Clinical Capabilites Include:
- VC, FVC, Bronchodilator Responsiveness Testing, and Peak Cough Flow (PCF) Testing.
- Uses recommended latest NHANES and GLI spirometry predicted equations with LLN, %Pred and Z-scores for accurate assessment of abnormality.
- Achieve the best possible results with enhanced quality assurance:
- Featuring ATS/ERS 2019 grading system for acceptability
- Live onscreen repeatability feedback (volume and percent)
- Z-score pictogram for fast and easy comparison of results to predicted values
- High quality incentives to help improve subject cooperation and performance
- New filtering options for graphs allow the operator to select which trials to display (Show All, Show Best, Show Best 3, Show Best and Last)
- Automatic interpretation based on latest ATS/ERS & GOLD standards
- Save time and ensure consistency using the Standardised Operator Comments to quickly add review comments to the subject record.
- Monitor historical changes in lung function by comparing results and view trends over time.
12-lead Resting ECG
- Transmits ECG traces wirelessly reducing lead artifact.
- Accurate and detailed results based on University of Glasgow interpretation algorithm.
- Display ECG trace in real-time with multiple options for viewing and printing.
- Customize reports and choose which parameters to display.
- Create and assign subjects to groups, perfect for multiple test sites and Occupational Health
Vitalograph Connect (EMR tool)
- Middleware software linking EMR systems with Vitalograph products including Spirotrac.
- Eliminate errors and improve workflow with subject details automatically transferred from clinical system to Spirotrac.
- Enhanced data safety.
- Save precious time as read codes and test reports (PDF format) are automatically filed to the correct subject’s medical record. No need to scan reports!
Check out Reimbursement codes for Vitalograph Devices in the USA and watch the short video to see it in action with the Pneumotrac!