- Handheld and portable spirometers are ideal for point-of-care spirometry testing.
Versatility and portability allow for use in a wide range of settings, including primary care, acute care bedside exams, and occupational health environments.
- Test results and graphs are displayed on the device for instant review.
- Reporting software allows users to generate customizable PDF reports.
- Test comfortably with an optional remote flowhead extension kit (sold separately).
Low Maintenance devices powered by rechargeable lithium or AAA batteries.
Accurate at very low flow rates. All Vitalograph devices are suitable for testing both adults and pediatrics with reliable Fleisch flow technology.
All devices are 2019 ATS/ERS compliant. Ensuring quality standards that meet international guidelines.
- CDS offers remote installation and live real-time support to keep you up and running.
Online training from SpiroTutor™ is available for all devices, allowing clinicians to access expert content and core spirometry training at any time.
- All Vitalograph products are paired with the industries best 5 year manufacturer warranty and 1 free enrollment for SpiroTutor™ training upon device registration.
You Have Successfully Logged Out