We Accept Purchase Orders (some restrictions may apply)
- Handheld and portable spirometers are ideal for point-of-care spirometry testing.
- Versatility and portability allow for use in a wide range of settings, including primary care, acute care bedside exams, and occupational health environments.
- Test results and graphs are displayed on the device for instant review.
- Reporting software allows users to generate customizable PDF reports.
- Test comfortably with an optional remote flowhead extension kit (sold separately).
- Low Maintenance devices powered by rechargeable lithium or AAA batteries.
- Accurate at very low flow rates. All Vitalograph devices are suitable for testing both adults and pediatrics with reliable Fleisch flow technology.
- All devices are 2019 ATS/ERS compliant. Ensuring quality standards that meet international guidelines.
- CDS offers remote installation and live real-time support to keep you up and running.
- Online training from SpiroTutor™ is available for all devices, allowing clinicians to access expert content and core spirometry training at any time.
- All Vitalograph products are paired with the industries best 5 year manufacturer warranty and 1 free enrollment for SpiroTutor™ training upon device registration.