Partner with Us - Carolina Diagnostic Solutions
CDS exists to create custom pulmonary solutions that simplify the complexities of quality driven healthcare. We make pulmonary care simple.
At Carolina Diagnostic Solutions, we understand that primary care is responsible for diagnosing, treating, and managing a number of chronic diseases. This can often be costly and complicated. Furthermore, the value-based payment system typically used leaves most primary care offices and organizations struggling to comply with new regulations. With the complexities and cost of care, it is often difficult for these types of organizations to offer the best care for COPD, asthma and other patients in need of respiratory testing and treatment.
To accomplish the best care for these patients, primary care practices need qualified staff, equipment, medical oversight, and changes in workflow methodology.
That’s where the experts at CDS can help. We are the best solution to your struggle! There are many benefits to using CDS in your practice:
- Additional Revenue Stream
- No Capital equipment maintenance costs
- No additional Staff required
- Greater Patient Satisfaction, Outcomes, and Retention
- Convenient, on-site testing
- Decreased ED and hospital admissions
- Proven Results
- Workflow Evaluations to Maximize Pulmonary services
The professional team at Carolina Diagnostic Solutions offers mobile pulmonary diagnostic testing and chronic care management services, including:
- A wide Range of PFT (Pulmonary Function Testing) available
- Tests performed by experienced NBRC Credentialed Practitioners
- Same-day testing results
- Feedback and recommendations provided to physician
- Education and resources for Asthma/COPD patients
With over 20 years of clinical experience in the pulmonary healthcare industry, our team offers simple yet effective solutions for pulmonary testing, diagnosis, and treatment. Our products and services provide you with comprehensive options to streamline your processes and give you and your patients trustworthy data.
With convenient, on-site testing backed by proven results, we can help your primary practice create better pulmonary patient experiences. Contact us today to find out more about how we can provide solutions for all of your pulmonary testing, diagnosis, and management needs.