Our high-quality mobile spirometer with PC and network connectivity. Vitalograph’s In2itive™ combines the benefits of full spirometry, data integration, and mobility in a small lightweight handheld spirometer. Robust Fleisch Flow measuring technology and a simple icon-driven menu, plus a large, high-resolution color touch-screen and storage capacity for 10,000 subjects, makes In2itive™ the ideal solution for high-quality spirometry on the move. Manual entry of subject data is optional as In2itive™ makes it possible to select all subject data from Spirotrac and download it automatically- saving time and eliminating data entry errors.
- Printing with Vitalograph Reports Software (included).
- A miniaturized version of the proven Vitalograph Fleisch pneumotachometer.
- Unique optionally removable flow head which allows pneumotach to be held by patient and device to be held by the technician.
- Tests include FVC (pre and post), VC (SVC); Lung Age; a large selection of reportable parameters.
- Rechargeable battery operation.
- On-screen real-time graphs and animated Incentive displays.
- Can alternate pre and post-testing from different patients for rapid test throughput.
- Stores up to 10,000 patients in non-volatile memory; backup to Micro-SD.
- Complete with a protective carrying pouch.