We Accept Purchase Orders (some restrictions may apply)
Spirometers - Desktop
- Desktop devices offer the best of both worlds from the PC and Handheld product lines making it ideal for point-of-care spirometry testing.
- Powered by rechargeable lithium batteries and equipped with an internal printer to allow for use in a wide range of settings. Designed for primary care, acute care bedside exams, and occupational health environments.
- Touch screen device displays test results and graphs for instant review and quick print.
- Reporting software allows users to generate customizable PDF reports. Additional software includes a connection tool for EMR integration at no additional cost that is compatible with all major EHR/EMR systems.
- All spirometers offered are compliant with ATS/ERS 2019 spirometry guidelines which ensures that your diagnostic service offerings meet all international standards for accuracy and reporting.
- Accurate at very low flow rates. ALL devices are suitable for testing both adult and pediatric patients with reliable Fleisch flow technology.
- CDS offers remote installation and live real-time support to keep you up and running.
- Online training from SpiroTutor™ is available for all devices, allowing clinicians to access expert content and core spirometry training at any time.
- All Vitalograph products are paired with the industries best 5 year manufacturer warranty and 1 free enrollment for SpiroTutor™ training upon device registration.